we offer include
Business apps and API based solutions
Database driven web browser and API based solutions for individuals and small business that can be deployed to your internal network or the cloud.
Mobile apps for field service workers
Reduce paperwork and increase efficiency using task orientated mobile apps. Capture task related data, images with annotations, barcodes, signatures, GPS locations etc. quickly and accurately even if off-line. When a connection is available the data and media captured is uploaded and made available to your back office systems.
Advice on feasibility of integrating your processes using third party cloud based integration platform services (iPaaS) and APIs. E.g. invoicing & accounts, sales & marketing, order processing, social media. We can demonstrate with sample proof of concept.
Software as a Service(SaaS) apps
Cloud hosted multi tenant software apps licensed on a subscription basis with automatic updates and accessible from all your connected devices.
We are a small UK based software development company based in Hertfordshire creating apps and APIs (application programming interface) for small business and individuals to help make their processes more efficient.
We can help
- eliminate paper based forms, spreadsheets and data re-entry
- reduce reliance on email notifications and forgotten messages
- improve existing processes
- integrate processes with cloud based services
Technologies we use include
- .NET Core 2.x, C#, IIS (Internet Information Server), Microsoft SQL Server
- azure cloud services
- popular third-party serverside and clientside frameworks, libraries and templates
- products from our business partners
- RAD (rapid application development) tools and source code generators
- process modelling and screen design tools
What are the costs?
Using the RAD tools available today it is possible to create simple CRUD (create, read, update, and delete) type apps quickly at low cost. Costs can also be dependent upon other factors including number of users, auditing and reporting requirements, software licensing, responsiveness and complexity.
Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and likely costs in more detail.Contact us today
We request details of your current process including
- availability of documentation
- current issues
- your goals and expectations
- number of users and access requirements
- integration with other systems e.g. invoicing
- is the database pre-existing and if what is the format
- custom business rules to be implemented
- reporting and output requirements
We generate an initial proposal document and screen design and ask you to review and signoff acceptance.
We start to develop the solution giving you the opportunity to review progress and provide feedback at key stages.
We give you the opportunity to test the solution within a sandbox environment using test data and provide feedback.
Dependant on the deployment option purchased we will either
- provide step by step instructions for you to deploy the solution on your local network
- provide step by step instructions for you to deploy the solution on your Azure cloud servers
- setup the solution on our managed servers
- assist you with deployment at your premises
We provide you with any documentation neccesary for the use of the software. Any bugs identified as critical within 3 months of the production go live date will be fixed as priority.
In the future if you have new ideas for improvement or the process needs to change please contact us for a quote.